To Our Valued Clients,
As you know, the Coronavirus health crisis and state-wide “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order resulted in the temporary closure of La Bella Nail Spa. La Bella will be re-opening in Phase 2 of Washington’s “Safe Start” plan, with a projected date to open back up for business in early June.
As we re-open our business slowly, we are focused on creating a secure environment for both our clients and employees.
We have put into place the following rules:
- Only clients with an appointment may be allowed inside the spa.
- Clients temperature will be taken upon arrival, before spa services are performed.
- Everyone entering La Bella must wear a clean facemask.
- We urge our clients to please wear clean clothing.
- Immediately when entering our facility, clients must thoroughly wash their hands, nails, and cuticles with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds,
- Please cancel any appointment if you feel ill or have been exposed to anyone who has been ill in the past 14 days.
Additionally, we have implemented the following changes for our employees:
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All employees will wear facemasks while inside the spa and servicing clients.
- Extra cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing precautions will be taken for commonly touched surfaces such as counters, sinks, pin pads, railings, manicure tables, etc.
- Sanitizing all touched surfaces for each individual client.
- Continuously sanitizing tools, workstations, pedicure chairs, and furniture.
- Employees will not report to work if ill or exposed to someone who is ill.
It is also very important for us to know if you begin to experience any symptoms within 14 days after your appointment. Please contact the location you visited by calling La Bella Proctor at (253) 212-3124 or La Bella Stadium at (253) 302-5654 if you experience flu-like symptoms within 14 days of your visit. Thank you for your continuing to support La Bella! If you have any questions or ideas on how we can better serve you, please do not hesitate to call or email us.